The Friends' Association of the International School Bayreuth e.V. was founded in June 2009 with the collaboration of representatives of economy and politics from urban and rural Bayreuth.
Its aim was and is the development and support of the Private Elementary School Thiergarten Palace in Bayreuth as a first step of a long-term and future-oriented education program in order to offer the children of the Bayreuth region an internationally recognized, excellent, bilingual school education.
Without deducting any administrative costs, your contribution is used in order to be able to create further offers for the students, to ensure special pedagogical measures through additional personnel in everyday teaching, as well as to do everything possible that these educational opportunities can also be provided for the children tomorrow.
Any natural or legal person can become a sustaining member.
The minimum annual contribution is 50 € !
So everybody can contribute individually according to his or her possibilities.
If you have further questions (concerning the contribution), please do not hesitate to contact the executive committee members.
Please click here for the Declalation of Membership for the Friends Association.
As our association is recognised as charitable, the contributions of the
members and the donations up to an amount of 200€ per year are tax
deductible on the basis of the deposit slip / bank receipt or from the
Furthermore, you will receive a donation receipt for presentation to the
Donations are welcome:
IBAN DE59 8306 5408 0004 9676 15
The Executive Committee:
Sandra Bocklisch (chairwoman), Steve Schneider, Nadine Büttner
Register of Associations VR 200277 AG Bayreuth
- Ankuendigungen fuer Juni 2021 E.pdf
- Informationen zum ersten Schultag nach der Lock-Down-Phase 2021-03 eng.pdf
- Anlage Bestaetigung Arbeitgeber Dienstherr Notbetreuung 16 bis 18 Dezember 2020-12-14-1.pdf
- Merkblatt Notbetreuung-1 - Dezember.pdf
- 2021 - KW 02 - Kitas - 2 Gerichte - 4.3. Allergene.pdf
- 2020 - KW 51 - Kitas - 2 Gerichte - 4.3. Allergene.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2020 E.pdf