from 4th to 5th of July
In the night from 4th to 5th of July our students will camp on our school grounds. A parent letter with all important information was distributed separately to all students. If the weather is nice, we would like to give the students the opportunity to refresh themselves with water. Therefore, it would be nice, if you could provide your child with bathing clothes and an additional towel. We wish our campers a lot of fun, great weather and a pleasant night in the tent.
The children will be having hot dogs and rolls for dinner. We will collect 3€ from all participating students for the hot dogs, the drinks and the ice cream.
On the 5th of July, school ends at 11:30 am, which is why no lunch will be offered on that day. If you would like to book a child care for after 11:30 am, please inform Ms. Erath.
- Newsletter Maerz 2022 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2022 E.pdf
- Procedure in case of a positive PCR pool test 2021-11-18 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2021 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2021 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2021 E.pdf
- Ankuendigungen fuer Juni 2021 E.pdf
- Informationen zum ersten Schultag nach der Lock-Down-Phase 2021-03 eng.pdf
- Anlage Bestaetigung Arbeitgeber Dienstherr Notbetreuung 16 bis 18 Dezember 2020-12-14-1.pdf
- Merkblatt Notbetreuung-1 - Dezember.pdf
- 2021 - KW 02 - Kitas - 2 Gerichte - 4.3. Allergene.pdf
- 2020 - KW 51 - Kitas - 2 Gerichte - 4.3. Allergene.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2020 E.pdf