As part of our sports lessons we have planned to go ice skating with the students of the 3rd and 4th grade on Wednesday, 03/04/2020.
The admission is 2,- € per child.
The following equipment is required:
· A helmet (e.g. bicycle helmet; children without a helmet are not allowed on the ice)
· Ice skates (own skates if available in the right size, otherwise skates can be rented)
· Gloves (if possible thick thermal gloves to protect the hands from injury by other skaters in case of a tumble)
Skates can be rented on site. If the skates have to be grinded after the lesson because the children have left the permitted area (e.g. have stepped on the concrete floor), a charge of €5 will be made. (For regrinding)
Please let us know in advance what size is required.
We also need 2-3 helpers from the parents to put on and tie the skates so that we can send the children from the changing room onto the ice in a reasonable time.
Children who are not allowed to skate will stay at school and will be supervised there. Please fill out the section for the school and hand it to the teacher by 03/03/2020 together with the amount of money.
- Newsletter Maerz 2022 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2022 E.pdf
- Procedure in case of a positive PCR pool test 2021-11-18 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2021 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2021 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2021 E.pdf
- Ankuendigungen fuer Juni 2021 E.pdf
- Informationen zum ersten Schultag nach der Lock-Down-Phase 2021-03 eng.pdf
- Anlage Bestaetigung Arbeitgeber Dienstherr Notbetreuung 16 bis 18 Dezember 2020-12-14-1.pdf
- Merkblatt Notbetreuung-1 - Dezember.pdf
- 2021 - KW 02 - Kitas - 2 Gerichte - 4.3. Allergene.pdf
- 2020 - KW 51 - Kitas - 2 Gerichte - 4.3. Allergene.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2020 E.pdf