Our school concept
We respect our children's individuality within their developing personalities and encounter all of their differences with unconditional tolerance.
We take account of their individual talents and skills, and offer the children the highest possible support so that they can fully unfold.
We support a cosmopolitan view of the world and social competencies as well as the intellectual and social development of our children, including mobility and flexibility.
We recognize and reflect our function as a role model in the educational process and critically question our education goals and means to achieving them.
We practice civilized forms of teamwork, justice and fairness in terms of interacting with colleagues, and consistently respect better arguments when achieving our education goals, independent of hierarchies and personal relationships.
We consistently cultivate a healthy near–distant balance in our role as pedagogical influencers and in respect the individual needs of our children to ensure their well-being.
We give transparency to our pedagogical actions and act according to our responsibilities towards parents and society.
- 2020 - KW 06 - Kitas - 7.22. 2-Allergene.pdf
- Newsletter Januar 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2019 E.pdf
- Parent info letter first school day school year 2019 20.pdf
- Newsletter Juli 2019 E.PDF
- Newsletter Juni 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Mai 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter April 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Maerz 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2019 E.PDF
- Newsletter Januar 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2018 E.PDF
- Schulkalender 2018 19 Englisch.pdf
- Newsletter Juli 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Juni 2018 E .pdf
- Newsletter Mai2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter April 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Maerz 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Januar 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2017 E.pdf