Information pursuant to § 5 TMG
Private Grundschule Schloss Thiergarten Bayreuth der Dr. Wiesent Schulen gGmbH
Oberthiergärtner Straße 36
Represented by the managing directors:
Gabriele Musenbichler, Leitende Schuldirektorin
(Responsible for content according to § 6 MDStV)
Gabriele Musenbichler, Principal / Managing Director
Dr. Wiesent Schulen gGmbH
HRA 3350 – Steuer-Nr. 208/174/03604
Phone: 09209 / 918083-0
Telefax: 09209 / 918083-9
Registration in the commercial register.
Register court: Amtsgericht Bayreuth
Register number: 3350
Professional liability insurance statement
Name and adress of the Insurer:
HDI Versicherung AG
Insurance number 29-000346765-1
Validity of insurance:
worldwide, except in war zones
We are not willing or obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
Liability for Contents
As service providers, we are liable for own contents of these websites according to Sec. 7, paragraph 1 German Telemedia Act (TMG). However, according to Sec. 8 to 10 German Telemedia Act (TMG), service providers are not obligated to permanently monitor submitted or stored information or to search for evidences that indicate illegal activities.
Legal obligations to removing information or to blocking the use of information remain unchallenged. In this case, liability is only possible at the time of knowledge about a specific violation of law. Illegal contents will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Liability for Links
Our offer includes links to external third party websites. We have no influence on the contents of those websites, therefore we cannot guarantee for those contents. Providers or administrators of linked websites are always responsible for their own contents.
The linked websites had been checked for possible violations of law at the time of the establishment of the link. Illegal contents were not detected at the time of the linking. A permanent monitoring of the contents of linked websites cannot be imposed without reasonable indications that there has been a violation of law. Illegal links will be removed immediately at the time we get knowledge of them.
Contents and compilations published on these websites by the providers are subject to German copyright laws. Reproduction, editing, distribution as well as the use of any kind outside the scope of the copyright law require a written permission of the author or originator. Downloads and copies of these websites are permitted for private use only.
The commercial use of our contents without permission of the originator is prohibited.
Copyright laws of third parties are respected as long as the contents on these websites do not originate from the provider. Contributions of third parties on this site are indicated as such. However, if you notice any violations of copyright law, please inform us. Such contents will be removed immediately.
- Newsletter March 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter Januar 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2019 E.pdf
- Parent info letter first school day school year 2019 20.pdf
- Newsletter Juli 2019 E.PDF
- Newsletter Juni 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Mai 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter April 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Maerz 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2019 E.PDF
- Newsletter Januar 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2018 E.PDF
- Schulkalender 2018 19 Englisch.pdf
- Newsletter Juli 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Juni 2018 E .pdf
- Newsletter Mai2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter April 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Maerz 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Januar 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2017 E.pdf