Annual sport event
begins at 7:45am
On the 22nd of July, all students will meet between 7:45am and 8am on the BTS-sports ground (Am Mühlgraben, 95445 Bayreuth) in order to absolve the annual sport event for schools.
The children coming by bus shuttle will be transported directly to the BTS-Sports ground. Please notice that there is no supervision by teachers before 7:45am.
The event is a sport event which is initiated by the German Federal President and held annually at German schools and foreign schools. The students are expected to perform as well as possible in certain disciplines (swimming, athletic sports, gymnastics). We will participate in the sport event for schools in the discipline track and field in the form of a triathlon (throwing, running and jumping).
The achieved performances will be scored with points from standardized charts. Depending on the number of points achieved, participation certificates, winner’s certificates and honorary certificates will be handed out.
On this day, please bring your child to the BTS-sports ground at 7:45am and by 8am at the latest. No lunch will be provided on this day. Please equip the children with enough food and drinks. After the event, the children will be brought back to the palace with a bus and can be picked up as usual after the school finishes. The afternoon care will take place as usual, too. If it rains on that day, the sports event will be cancelled and lessons will be held in the palace as usual. At high temperatures, we ask all parents to check their emails from 9:30am for a possible early ending of school on account of excessively hot weather.
- Newsletter March 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter Januar 2020 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2019 E.pdf
- Parent info letter first school day school year 2019 20.pdf
- Newsletter Juli 2019 E.PDF
- Newsletter Juni 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Mai 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter April 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Maerz 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2019 E.PDF
- Newsletter Januar 2019 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter November 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Oktober 2018 E.PDF
- Schulkalender 2018 19 Englisch.pdf
- Newsletter Juli 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Juni 2018 E .pdf
- Newsletter Mai2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter April 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Maerz 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Februar 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Januar 2018 E.pdf
- Newsletter Dezember 2017 E.pdf